Making Baby Saracino

Pomona, NY (US)
|
Created 5 months ago
|
Fertility Treatments

Making Baby Saracino

by Laura Saracino

Rated 0 out of 5
  • $5,000.00

    Fundraiser Goal
  • $500.00

    Funds Raised
  • 0

    Days to go
$500.00 raised of $5,000.00 Goal
The campaign is successful.
Pomona, NY (US)

Laura Saracino is organizing this fundraiser.

Campaign Story

If it first you don’t succeed…try again. When one can’t shake the vision of starting a family, they will do anything it takes to make it happen. This is why we decided to try again at another IVF Retrieval. After learning of my genetic condition with a 20% chance of ever getting a normal embryo, I don’t see it as 80% chance of it failing but a 20% possibility. To help our chances though, we have made a personal decision but one we would like to share with our family/friends, that we will also be using donor eggs as well as my own. Some (if not many) may ask why share all this? We have come to realize this is our journey to hopefully become parents one day. Why not share what it took to make that moment happen? So if by the Grace of God our miracle happens, our baby will know how loved and supported they were along the way.
Now why the fundraising again? Unfortunately, as with anything in life there is always a price tag. One that didn’t get any lower even the second time around. If you could help, even $5, we would always appreciate the support. If you are not able to donate and just want to wish us good luck, that’s priceless to us as well. Thank you for reading this ❤️

Name Donation Date
John Intonato $25.00 March 18, 2022
Joseph A Zimbalatti $100.00 February 25, 2022
Sarah Chianese $100.00 February 18, 2022
John Intonato $25.00 February 18, 2022
Anonymous $100.00 February 17, 2022
Dot Koby $50.00 February 07, 2022
Patricia Joannou Condon $100.00 February 07, 2022
John Intonato commented with a $25 donation about 3 months ago
God Bless Laura and Vin
Sarah Chianese commented with a $100 donation about 4 months ago
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
John Intonato commented with a $25 donation about 4 months ago
God Bless Laura and Vin
Dot Koby commented with a $50 donation about 5 months ago
I am wishing you the very best ❤️
Patricia Joannou Condon commented with a $100 donation about 5 months ago
Remain focused and faithful. You’re in my thoughts and prayers. 💙❄️💕💜🌈4388575252590950