This article covers requirements you will need to follow to withdraw funds.
The person withdrawing must have a bank account in one of the countries supported on Gift of Parenthood, and meet all of the requirements listed below. If you do not meet the requirements for any of our supported countries, please do not create a fundraiser. You must ask someone who does meet the requirements to create one for you.
If you create a fundraiser and cannot withdraw the funds, all donations will be refunded.
Please note, our payment processor may require additional documentation to verify your identity and bank information.
Requirements in the US:
- A US Social Security number or ITIN
- A US driver’s license, US State ID, or a passport from any country
- A residential address in one of the 50 states (not a PO box)
- A US phone number
- A US bank account in your name
- Must be 18 years of age or over
While Gift of Parenthood is not yet available in every country, we should be in the near future. Be sure to sign up for our newsletter for updates and we’ll reach out when it’s available.