Our community is diverse and each fertility journey is unique. We are excited when you share your photos of your journey and we encourage you to do so. Your photographs tell a powerful story. However, keep in mind that some are more comfortable than others when sharing their personal joys and struggles.
We want our community to feel comfortable when viewing shared materials. Therefore, before sharing photos, please review these Community Guidelines so you, we, and our community may enjoy each other’s photos.
- Be respectful.
- Obey copyright laws. Generally, the photographer owns the copyright to the photograph. Do not share photographs unless you have the permission of the photographer.
- Respect others’ privacy. Do not share photographs unless you have the consent of all individuals in the photo.
- Respect the privacy of children. Do not share photographs of children unless you have the consent of the child’s parent or guardian.
- Moderate your content. Avoid mature content (nudity, blood, explicit images). Yes, your fertility journey is inextricably linked to your physical body. And no, we are not ashamed of our bodies. However, this is not the place to share explicit or graphic images of your body or your medical procedures.
- Finally, listen to your inner voice. If your inner voice questions the appropriateness of a photograph, you should probably not share it with our community.
We reserve the right to remove photographs that abuse these Community Guidelines.