- Personalize your account by uploading a profile photo. It is a good idea to use a clear photo of yourself so your friends, family, and others you share your fundraiser with can easily identify you. Personalizing your fundraiser helps increase donations.
- To upload a profile photo, login to your Dashboard and go to My Account > Profile
- Add up to 5 photos and a video to bring life to your cause.
- To edit, replace or upload additional images, login to your Dashboard and go to Manage > Edit Campaign
- Share your fundraiser on social media to raise awareness and increase exposure. Fundraisers shared on social media raise up to 5x more so share and share often!
- Copy and paste the fundraiser page URL or use one of our social media sharing tools by logging into your Dashboard and going to Manage > Share Fundraiser
- Send email invites to friends and family who may want to contribute to your cause and encourage them to share with their network of friends.
- We built a comprehensive email invite tool that can be accessed via your Dashboard. Just go to Manage > Send Email Invites and fill in the required information. You can copy and past up to 50 email addresses to send out bulk invites.
- Embed your fundraiser on your blog or add a link to it in the bio section of your social media profile.
- The embed code, as well as the fundraiser URL, can be found in your Dashboard under Manage > Share Fundraiser
- Open up to family and friends about your struggle. They may be more supportive than you realize.
- Hand out QR codes that directly link to your fundraiser (on a flyer or business card) during a baby shower, wedding shower, holiday social, or other relevant events. Reach out to us for a complimentary template!
Ready to get Started?
Start a fundraiser for a family member or friend